Estimated reading time: 6 minutes
Independence means freedom for many years American colonies were ruled by British leaders they had to do what the British rulers told them to do they could not make up their own laws call me Chris leaders wanted to change this they wrote the Declaration of Independence explaining why America should be free from Great Britain on July in 1776 the Declaration of Independence was approved by Congress. America Was finally free. America was free from British laws but they had to make up new ones years later in 1787 the constitution was written the framers of the constitution had a meeting at Independence Hall in Philadelphia some famous framers were Benjamin Franklin and George Washington together 39 framers signed and agreed on the rights that American citizens should have right what are right people have.
happy fourth of July Quotes
I know you looking for happy 4th of July Quotes, Here I collected the best 4th of July Quotes. The 4th of July is always a proud moment for every US citizen. This Day always comes with a proud moment and a lot of happiness and inspiration so do enjoy. And do not forget to spread the inspirational feeling to your family and loved ones with the best 4th of July goats please find Quotes below.
- “Then Join Hand In Hand, Brave Americans All! By Uniting We Stand, By Dividing We Fall.” Happy 4th Of July
- “In Recognizing The Humanity Of Our Fellow Beings. We Pay Ourselves The Highest Tribute.”
- “For To Be Free Is Not Merely To Cast Off One’S Chains, But To Live In A Way That Respects And Enhances The Freedom Of Others.”
- “Freedom Is One Of The Deepest And Noblest Aspirations Of The Human Spirit.”
- “Theauvangement Ano Diffusion Of Knowledge 1s The Only Guardian Of True Liberty.”
- “I Venture To Suggest That Patriotism Is Not A Short And Frenzied The Outburst Of Emotion, But The Tranquil And Steady Dedication Of A Lifetime.”
- “Freedom is not won on the battlefields. The chance for freedom is won there. The final battle is won or lost in our hearts and minds.
Patriotic quotes for 4th Of July independence day
Patriotic 4th of July quotes can be the perfect thing to share your spirit around the country. These quotes are full of dedication, hard work, sacrifices, and pride. Patriotic Fourth of July quotes are the best to show your emotions to those who lost their family member in the serving of America. Let your patriotism come out with the very humble quotes that can show your love to the nation.
- “America without her soldiers would be like God without his angels.” – CLAUDIA PEMBERTON
- “And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life of your year.
- “patriotism consists waving the flag, but in that our country shall be Save righteous as well as strong.” – JAMES BRYCE
- “I believe our flag is more cloth and ink. It is a universally recognized symbol that stands for liberty, and freedom. It is the history of our nation, and it’s marked by the blood of those who died defending it.” – JOHN THUNE
- “with a true national spirit of courage, integrity, sacrifice, liberty, and independence, I wish you, Happy Independence Day.” Happy 4th of July.
- “America was not built on fear. America was built on courage, on imagination, and an unbeatable determination to do the job at hand.” – PRESIDENT
- “IN THE FACE OF IMPOSSIBLE oDDS, PEOPLE WHO LOVE THEIR coUNTRY CAN CHANGE IT.” – Barak Obama
- “The advancement and diffusion of knowledge is the only guardian of true liberty.”
- “With freedom comes responsibility.” – ELEANOR Roosevelt
- “The time is always right to do what is right.” – DR. MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR.
Freedom Quotes for Fourth of July
Hello I think freedom is every human right On this day of Independence Day we should not forget about How we got this freedom too many freedom fighter lost his their life do protect Us. We should always remember this day so that we can thanks to all of those who lost their family members who lost their loved ones to give us freedom that we have today photo. Freedom quotes for Fourth of July Are the best way to show your support and love.
- “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn’t pass it to our children in the bloodstream. Lt must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.”
- “Where the spirit of the lord is there is freedom.”
- “From every mountainside, let freedom ring.”
- “That is the truly beautiful and encouraging aspect of freedom; no one struggles for it just for himself.”
- “One flag, one heart, one hand, one nation evermore!”
- “This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave.”
- “Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of liberty.”
- “In the truest sense, freedom cannot be bestowed; it must be achieved.”
- “Only virtuous people are capable of freedom.”
- “America, to me is freedom.”
- “I do not agree with what you have to say, but ill defend to the death your right to say it.”
- “we’re blessed with the opportunity to stand for something for liberty and freedom and fairness and these are things worth fighting for, worth devoting our lives to.” – Ronald Reagan
Funny 4th of July quotes
If you are hosting 4th of July festival party with your friends family and loved ones you are planning to send some greeting cards for independence day you can always go for funny 4th of July quotes these quotes are highly witty and with a good sense of humour so once a receiver will read your wishes in a sarcastic way they will surely laugh.
- “When you’re born, you get a ticket to the freak show. When you’re born in America, you get a front-row seat.” – George Carlin
- “Ninety-eight percent of the adults in this country are decent, hardworking, honest Americans. It’s the other lousy two percent that gets all the publicity. But then, we elected them.” – Lily Tomlin
- “America gives every appearance of being a nation besotted with trashiness- divorce, illegitimacy, casual Fridays.” – P.J. O’Rourke
- “Illegal aliens have always been a problem in the United States. Ask any Indian.” – Robert Orben
- “In America, sex is an obsession, in other parts of the world, it’s a fact.” – Marlene Dietrich
- “America’s a family. We all yell at each other. It all works out.” -Louis C.K.
- “May your July 4th firework cause less personal injury than your July 4th alcohol consumption.”
- “BABY YOU’RE A FIREWORK.” – Katy perry
- “Remember kids, don’t play with firework have the adults who have been drinking all day set them off.”
Posts Related to Fourth Of July
Questions You May Ask
You can celebrate this is day with family Friends or your loved one. Your Can Fire cracker, join the concerts, you can go for picnic.