Angels are the most inspirational creatures in existence. Angels have helped humans get through some of the toughest times in their lives, and they will continue to do so until time is no more. Angels Quotes can be found all over the internet, but it’s hard to find a site that has only beautiful quotes about angels. This blog post aims to solve this problem by providing you with 60 amazing angel quotes that will give your soul and life inspiration!
Angels are spiritual beings that watch over us and guide our paths. Angels come in many different forms, but they all have the same goal: To guide us to a better life. Angels Quotes is an inspirational blog dedicated to angel quotes of all kinds. Whether you’re looking for beautiful angel quotes, inspirational angel quotes or some other type of quote about angels, AngelsQuotes has something for everyone!
Angels have always been a part of our lives. Angels are messengers of God and they help guide us to the path that is best for us, which in turn helps us live better lives. Angels create miracles all around the world every day, just as long as we open our hearts and minds to them. Angels can also be inspirational quotes from people who have had their life touched by angels. So what do you say? Let’s take a look at some beautiful angel quotes!
Table of contents
The Beautiful Angel Quotes Your Soul Needs
- Anyone can be an angel.
- Angels are never too distant to hear you.
- Friends are kisses blown to us by angels.
- Angels are spiritual energy. ~Alexis F. Hope
- Philosophy will clip an angel’s wings. ~John Keats
- Angels can fly directly into the heart of the matter.
- Angels have no philosophy but love. ~Adeline Cullen Ray
- I’m no angel, but I’ve spread my wings a bit. ~Mae West
- All God’s angels come to us disguised. ~James Russell Lowell
- A baby is an angel whose wings decrease as his legs increase.
Fascinating Angel Quotes
- Music is well said to be the speech of angels. ~Thomas Carlyle
- Angels sail back to God on the sea of joy. ~Adeline Cullen Ray
- In Heaven an angel is nobody in particular. ~George Bernard Shaw
- An angel lost his wing, Crooked he did fly. ~Emma Racine deFleur
- If we were all like angels, the world would be a heavenly place.
- While we are sleeping, angels have conversations with our souls.
- Insight is better than eyesight when it comes to seeing an angel.
- Angels are all around us, all the time, in the very air we breathe.
- When babies look beyond you and giggle, maybe they’re seeing angels.
- Angels fly at light speed, because they are servants of the Light.
- Sometimes even the flight of an angel hits turbulence. ~Astrid Alauda
- Angels, pixies, faerie dust Treading love and living lust. ~Jaesse Tyler
- Angels are quite ample cause to cry. ~Nicholas Gordon
- I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free. ~Michelangelo
- Angels are direct creations of God, each one a unique Master’s piece.
Inspirational Angel Quotes
- You’ll meet more angels on a winding path than on a straight one. ~Daisey Verlaef
- A grave is braced not just by a tombstone but by angels as well. ~Adabella Radici
- I wear a coat of angels’ breath and warm myself with His love. ~Emme Woodhull-B鋍he
- A pillow for thee will I bring, Stuffed with down of angel’s wing. ~Richard Crashaw
- If you can’t hear the angels, try quieting the static of worry. ~Valentine Sterling
- I feel that there is an angel inside me whom I am constantly shocking. ~Jean Cocteau
- Angels are messengers, but sometimes we misunderstand their language. ~Linda Solegato
- We’re all kissed by angels but some of us never think to pucker. ~Amethyst Snow-Rivers
- Angels deliver Fate to our doorstep – and anywhere else it is needed. ~Jessi Lane Adams
- Outside the open window The morning air is all awash with angels. ~Richard Purdy Wilbur
- Angels descending, bring from above, Echoes of mercy, whispers of love. ~Fanny J. Crosby
- Angels shine from without because their spirits are lit from within by the light of God.
- If one looks closely enough, one can see angels in every piece of art. ~Adeline Cullen Ray
- If angels rarely appear, it’s because we all too often mistake the medium for the Message.
- He spake well who said that graves are the footprints of angels. ~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
The power of Angels in quotes
- If trouble hearing Angels song with thine ears, try listening with thy heart. ~Meriel Stelliger
- The reason angels can fly is because they take themselves lightly. ~G.K. Chesterton, “Orthodoxy”
- Pay attention to your dreams – God’s angels often speak directly to our hearts when we are asleep.
- Man was created a little lower than the angels, and has been getting lower ever since. ~Josh Billings
- Children often have imaginary playmates. I suspect that half of them are really their guardian angels.
- When we worship God, our angels add their prayers and turn our single voices into hundred-part harmony.
- The magnitude of life is overwhelming. Angels are here to help us take it peace by peace. ~Levende Waters
- Whether we are filled with joy or grief, our angels are close to us, speaking to our hearts of God’s love.
- An angel can illuminate the thought and mind of man by strengthening the power of vision. ~St Thomas Aquinas
- Be an angel to someone else whenever you can, as a way of thanking God for the help your angel has given you.
Encouraging Angels Quotes to Believe in Themselves
- Angels can fly because they carry no burdens.
- Life is a tapestry: We are the warp; angels, the weft; God, the weaver. Only the Weaver sees the whole design.
- We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another. ~Luciano de Crescenzo
- How wonderful it must be to speak the language of the angels, with no words for hate and a million words for love!
- Sometimes what we believe as coincidence is really just getting ourselves caught in an angel booby trap. ~Grey Livingston
- The angels are always near to those who are grieving, to whisper to them that their loved ones are safe in the hand of God.
- If a man is not rising upwards to be an angel, depend upon it, he is sinking downwards to be a devil. ~Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- The guardian angels of life fly so high as to be beyond our sight, but they are always looking down upon us. ~Jean Paul Richter
- How do the angels get to sleep when the devil leaves the porch light on? ~Tom Waits, “Mr Siegal,” Heartattack and Vine (Thanks, Paula)
- God not only sends special angels into our lives, but sometimes He even sends them back again if we forget to take notes the first time!
Read More Quotes