Animals have always been an inspiration in our lives. In this blog post, we will be discussing animal quotes that are sure to inspire you and make your day a little bit brighter! Some of the animal quotes on this list include: “I used to think that life was something that happened when you weren’t busy making other plans,” by John Lennon and “Don’t let her out of your sight for one minute!” from Winnie-the-Pooh.
Sometimes animal quotes just say what we can’t. That’s why it’s important to read animal quotes when you’re feeling down and need a little encouragement. In this blog post, we’ll explore the top 16 animal quotes that will inspire you to behave well!
Do you need animal quotes to inspire you to behave well? Or are animal quotes just for animal lovers? We have compiled a list of our favorite animal quotes. They range from famous animals, inspirational animal sayings, and even some funny animal phrases! Whatever your mood, there is an animal quote that will speak to you.
Animals Quotes to Inspire and Motivate
- Our perfect companions never have fewer than four feet. ~Colette
- An animal’s eyes have the power to speak a great language. ~Martin Buber
- The kind man feeds his beast before sitting down to dinner. ~Hebrew Proverb
- You enter into a certain amount of madness when you marry a person with pets. ~Nora Ephron
- There is in all animals a sense of duty that man condescends to call instinct. ~Robert Brault
- Animals are such agreeable friends – they ask no questions, they pass no criticisms. ~George Eliot
- I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals. ~Winston Churchill
- It often happens that a man is more humanely related to a cat or dog than to any human being. ~Henry David Thoreau
- Lots of people talk to animals…. Not very many listen, though…. That’s the problem. ~Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh
Famous Animal Quotes to Inspire You
- To insult someone we call him “bestial.” For deliberate cruelty and nature, “human” might be the greater insult. ~Isaac Asimov
- Most pets display so many humanlike traits and emotions it’s easy to forget they’re not gifted with the English language and then get snubbed when we talk to them and they don’t say anything back. ~Stephenie Geist
- I have been studying the traits and dispositions of the “lower animals” (so called) and contrasting them with the traits and dispositions of man. I find the result humiliating to me. ~Mark Twain
- Ever consider what pets must think of us? I mean, here we come back from a grocery store with the most amazing haul – chicken, pork, half a cow. They must think we’re the greatest hunters on earth! ~Anne Tyler
- If all the beasts were gone, men would die from a great loneliness of spirit, for whatever happens to the beasts also happens to the man. All things are connected. Whatever befalls the Earth befalls the sons of the Earth. ~Chief Seattle of the Suquamish Tribe
- Animals have these advantages over man: they never hear the clock strike, they die without any idea of death, they have no theologians to instruct them, their last moments are not disturbed by unwelcome and unpleasant ceremonies, their funerals cost them nothing, and no one starts lawsuits over their wills. ~Voltaire
- It is an important and popular fact that things are not always what they seem. For instance, on the planet Earth, man had always assumed that he was more intelligent than dolphins because he had achieved so much – the wheel, New York, wars and so on – whilst all the dolphins had ever done was muck about in the water having a good time. But conversely, the dolphins had always believed that they were far more intelligent than man – for precisely the same reasons. ~Douglas Adams
Read More Quotes