The physical appearance of a person can say so much about who they are. Appearance quotes will give you some insight into what people have said about appearance in the past, and might inspire you to think more deeply about your own thoughts on physical appearances.
You have to be physically attractive to live a good life. That is the conclusion that many people come to – and for good reason. Appearance reflects how you feel on the inside, which in turn affects your success outside of your body. Appearance quotes not only reflect this sentiment, but also provide meaningful insight about physical appearance and how it relates to our lives. In this blog post, we will discuss 13 different quotes about physical appearances and what they mean for us both internally and externally!
How important is your physical appearance? Appearance quotes often have a lot to say about this topic. Appearance quotes are also known as quotes for appearance and they can be honest or meaningful. This blog post has compiled a list of the top 13 physical appearance quotes. Some are humorous while others are more serious, but all of them will make you think differently about how you feel about yourself.
“You can’t manage what you don’t measure.” “Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.” These quotes are just a few examples of many that we will explore. Appearance Quotes has created this list of 13 physical appearance quotes, some empowering and others honest. It’s time to take a look at these quotes and find out which ones resonate with you most.
Table of contents
Best Appearance Quotes
- Appearances are not held to be a clue to the truth. But we seem to have no other. ~Ivy Compton-Burnett
- It is only when the mind and character slumber that the dress can be seen. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
- I have always a sacred veneration for anyone I observe to be a little out of repair in his person, as supposing him either a poet or a philosopher. ~Jonathan Swift
- Mirrors should think longer before they reflect. ~Jean Cocteau
- Let us be grateful to the mirror for revealing to us our appearance only. ~Samuel Butler, Erewhon
- Many a man has fallen in love with a girl in a light so dim he would not have chosen a suit by it. ~Maurice Chevalier
- Men in general judge more from appearances than from reality. All men have eyes, but few have the gift of penetration. ~Niccolo Machiavelli
- A pair of powerful spectacles has sometimes sufficed to cure a person in love. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
- Pretty is the queen that rules our land. ~Carrie Latet
- The weirder you’re going to behave, the more normal you should look. It works in reverse, too. When I see a kid with three or four rings in his nose, I know there is absolutely nothing extraordinary about that person. ~P.J. O’Rourke
- The world is governed more by appearance than realities so that it is fully as necessary to seem to know something as to know it. ~Daniel Webster
- Polished brass will pass upon more people than rough gold. ~Lord Chesterfield
- Things do not pass for what they are, but for what they seem. Most things are judged by their jackets. ~Baltasar Gracian
Read More Quotes