Estimated reading time: 4 minutes
Armed Forces Day is celebrated every year on 15th May. It is a special holiday in the United States, People around the country come together to thank the United States Armed Forces. Share your feeling with someone who is in the United States armed forces with “Armed Forces Day Quotes”. We have specially collected the best Armed Forces Day Quotes for You.
- I am proud to be an American. Because an American can eat anything on the face of this earth as long as he has two pieces of bread. – Bill Cosby
- A hero is someone who has given his or her life to something bigger than oneself – Joseph Campbell
- People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. – George Orwell
- American soldiers in battle don’t fight for what some president says on T.V., they don’t fight for mom apple pie, the American flag..they fight for one anothor. – Lt. Col. Hal Moore
- Today is a day to honor all those brave Men and Women who have Served and are Serving their country with Bravery, Dedication, and Self Sacrifice.
- You’ve never lived until you’ve almost died. For those who fought for it, life has a flavor the protected will never know.
- There is more hooey spread about the Second Amendment. It says quite clearly that guns are for those who form part of a well-Regulated militia, i.e., the armed forces including the National Guard. The reasons for keeping them away from everyone else get clearer by the day. – Molly Ivins
- I extend my deepest gratitude to our Armed Forces and first responders serving both at home and abroad in the war against terrorism. John Doolittle
- Whether you believe or not we sit in our soft couches to enjoy coffee, while our brave men from the armed forces fight all day and risk Their lives so we can at least wake up knowing we are safe.
- We often take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude. ~Cynthia Ozick
- Today let us, as Americans, honor the American fighting man. For it is he–the soldier, the sailor, the Airman, the Marine– who has fought To preserve freedom. It is his valor that has given renewed hope to the free world that by working together in discipline and faith our ideals of freedom will always prevail. – Admiral Forrest P. Sherman
- No one is more cherished in this world than someone who lightens the burden of another. Thank you. ~Author Unknown
Post You May like
Question You May ask
Every Year armed forces day is celebrated on 15th of may.