It’s the sweetest day! If you’re looking for sweetest day quotes, then look no further. We’ve created this list of the top 43 sweetest day quotes to inspire you and make your sweetest day even sweeter. Whether it’s a Monday or Friday, these sweetest day quotes will help get you through the week. Read on to find your favourite quote from our list and share it with your friends today!
What is sweetest day? It’s the sweetest time of year where people show their sweethearts just how much they love them. If you want to find quotes for sweetest day, then this blog post has got you covered! We have compiled a list of 43 sweetest day quotes that are sure to make your sweetheart feel loved and appreciated.
Table of contents
Inspirational Sweetest day Quotes
Sweetest day is just around the corner and that means it’s time to start thinking about sweetest day quotes. There are sweetest day quotes for everyone, whether you’re looking for sweetest day inspirational quotes or if you need some sweetest day love quotes.
- Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It’s not. -Dr. Seuss
A handful of pine-seed will cover mountains with the green majesty of a forest. I too will set my face to the wind and throw my handful of seed on high. -Fiona MacLeodBest Sweetest Day Quotes
- Being good is commendable, but only when it is combined with doing good is it useful. -Author Unknown
- You can’t live a perfect day without doing something for someone who will never be able to repay you. -John Wooden
- Never look down on anybody unless you’re helping him up. -Jesse Jackson
Motivational Sweetest day Quotes
Happy Best Sweetest Day Quotes!
It’s that time of year again when we celebrate Best Sweetest Day. Celebrate this holiday with these Best sweetest day quotes for him and her, from the famous to the not-so-famous.
- If the world seems cold to you, kindle fires to warm it. -Lucy Larcom
Open your heart – open it wide; someone is standing outside. -Mary EngelbreitBest Sweetest Day Quotes
- It’s nice to be important, but it’s more important to be nice. -Author Unknown
- In about the same degree as you are helpful, you will be happy. -Karl Reiland
- We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give. -Winston Churchill
Best Sweetest day Quotes
Find the perfect sweetest day quotes for your loved one with our list of the best quotes. Whether you want to make them laugh or cry, we have a quote for every occasion.
- It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do little – do what you can. -Sydney Smith
How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in your life you will have been all of these. -George Washington CarverBest Sweetest Day Quotes
- Wherever there is a human being, there is an opportunity for a kindness. -Seneca
- Find a need and fill it. -Ruth Stafford Peale
- The true meaning of life is to plant trees, under whose shade you do not expect to sit. -Nelson Henderson
National Sweetest Day Quotes 2021
Love is in the air, and that means it’s time to start thinking about sweetest day quotes! Best quotes for your partner or friend are a great way to show them how much you care. In this blog post, we will discuss all of our favorite sweetest day quotes from people around the world.
- You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late. -Ralph Waldo Emerson
If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion. -Dalai LamaBest Sweetest Day Quotes
- The best portion of a good man’s life – his little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and love. -William Wordsworth
- Sometime in your life, hope that you might see one starved man, the look on his face when the bread finally arrives. Hope that you might have baked it or bought or even kneaded it yourself. For that look on his face, for your meeting his eyes across a piece of bread, you might be willing to lose a lot, or suffer a lot, or die a little, even. -Daniel Berrigan
- While earning your daily bread, be sure you share a slice with those less fortunate. -Quoted in P.S. I Love You,
Happy Sweetest Day Quotes
It’s time again to celebrate that special day where you can show your man just how much he means to you. This blog post will have the 43 sweetest quotes for him on this very special occasion, so pick one or two out and surprise him with them! I’ll see you at the end of this post for even more tips on what to do on Sweetest Day.
- Trees outstrip most people in the extent and depth of their work for the public good. -Sara Ebenreck, American Forests
Life is mostly froth and bubble, Two things stand like stone, Kindness in another’s trouble, Courage in your own. -Adam Lindsay GordonBest Sweetest Day Quotes
- A hug is a great gift – one size fits all, and it’s easy to exchange. -Author Unknown
- The first and highest law must be the love of man to man. Homo homini Deus est – this is the supreme practical maxim, this is the turning point of the world’s History. -Ludwig Feuerbach, The Essence of Christianity
- How far that little candle throws his beams!, So shines a good deed in a naughty world. -William Shakespeare,
Sweetest Day Greeting Card Ideas
- You give but little when you give of your possessions. It is when you give of yourself that you truly give. -Kahlil Gibran, The Prophet
Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see. -Mark TwainBest Sweetest Day Greeting card
- A good character is the best tombstone. Those who loved you and were helped by you will remember you when forget-me-nots have withered. Carve your name on hearts, not on marble. -Charles H. Spurgeon
- I’ve learned that you shouldn’t go through life with a catchers mitt on both hands. You need to be able to throw something back. -Maya Angelou
- Every man feels instinctively that all the beautiful sentiments in the world weigh less than a single lovely action. -Lowell
- How beautiful a day can be, When kindness touches it! -George Elliston
- Real charity doesn’t care if it’s tax-deductible or not. -Dan Bennett
Sweetest Greetings on Sweetheart Day
- A bit of fragrance always clings to the hand that gives roses. -Chinese Proverb
- Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth. -Mohammed Ali
- Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. -Plato
- Kindness is the greatest wisdom. -Author Unknown
- If you haven’t any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. -Bob Hope