Estimated reading time: 13 minutes
Your search for Get well soon gift ideas starts with you. Do you remember a time when you were sick and wanted to feel upbeat and cheerful? Do you remember when you were battling an illness, and you tried to forget about it all with laughter? Well, that is exactly how your special someone is feeling right now. They would rather forget about all the worries and feelings and, of course, the physical complications that come with being sick. So what to get them? Get them the very thing that you believe would make you feel better when you are sick.
Table of contents
Get well Soon gift ideas for him and her
- A jar or basket of your colleague’s favourite cookies
- A personalized gift such as a coffee mug or pen set
- A basket of scented candles
- Aromatherapy incense or oils
- A basket of bath salts or handcrafted soaps
- An organic array of tea
- Games of all sorts can be a welcome distraction
- Even a gourmet popcorn tin can be a wonderful gift
- A chocoholic survival kit
- An activity or word puzzle book is a great gift
- A basket of the fruits contains healthy and nutritious eats
- A chicken noodle soup and crackers gift basket
- A small jar or box full of personalized get well wishes
- A book from their favourite author
- A stuffed bear or other favourite animals
Ps :- If all else fails, of course, an arrangement of balloons and/or a bouquet is always a welcome get well soon gift. One other get well soon gift ideas can be of funny or whimsical nature. You can help your loved one with laughter and light thoughts if your card or gift is humorous and promotes getting better cheerfully and funnily. Your gift can be the one thing they get that encourages them when they are feeling down. Any of your get well soon gift ideas can help promote happiness and good health.
Your friend or colleague will know that they are being thought of in their time of need. They will appreciate your thoughtful get-well-soon gift as it will make their time of sickness more pleasant knowing that they are remembered, and others are wishing them well. Any gift you give will be an excellent thought, and even more so, they will enjoy visiting with you when you bring them a gift.
A Get Well Soon Basket Ideas
A Get Well Soon Basket for your loved one when they are ailing is a thoughtful and personal gift. Giving your loved ones their own unique get-well-soon basket can show them that they are loved and cherished. It can also show them how much they mean to you, and you hope they get well as quickly as possible. Your basket can Show the thoughtfulness you are feeling for your loved ones and give them an emotional boost to speed them on their way to a quicker recovery.
Your get well soon baskets you are giving can hold many items to show your loved one your care. You can build your basket with goodies, so they have something to eat when they are laid up. Goodies can be as simple as peanut m&m;s or as yummy as homemade chocolate chip cookies. Don’t be afraid to mix it up with other types of goodies like pretzel snacks, fruit rollups, mini crackers, caramel-covered popcorn, corn nuts or even graham crackers.
Your goodies can also be candy-based like licorice bites, gummy worms, jolly ranchers, Laffy taffy’s, sweet tarts, gummy bears or chocolate-covered cherries. Sugar-based treats for your get-well basket can be:
- Oreo cookies
- Bit-o-honey treats
- chocolate candy bars
- Bubble gum
- Mini pies
- Crispy rice treats.
If your loved one has a sugar problem, you can also opt for many sugar-free goodies of all kinds. These sugar-free goodies can be sugar-free chocolates, sugar-free hard candies, sugar-free gum, sugar-free cakes, sugar-free cookies and sugar-free pies.
You can also build your basket with get well Soon items to help them on the way to better health. These items can be something like
- a can of Campbell’s chicken noodle soup
- one of those cup-o-noodles
- some chamomile tea
- vegetable soup
- peppermint tea
- chicken broth
- lozenges, or lavender tea.
The gifts you put in your get well basket should promote healthy living; you can put gifts in the basket
- lemon cough drops
- essential oils such as peppermint or lavender oil
- extracts like Echinacea tincture
- Goldenseal tincture
- organic teas
- An organic fruit basket
- mandarin orange tea
Personal items can round out your get well soon basket to give it that touch that shows your loved one is special for you. The perfect personalized items might be something like your loved ones’ favourite snack that they can’t always get. This might be something in season once a year, like their favourite organic fruit or a favourite type of accessories like a scarf or handbag.
Of course, anything personalized with their name or initials, like
- A mug or plaque
- A wall hanging with a beautiful saying or thought can be heartfelt and personal as well.
- If your loved one likes a certain type of collectable like roosters or kittens, an abundance of tiny figurines, linens, or even cards have these types of things on them.
Any way you choose to do it, your get well Soon basket to your loved one will be cherished and loved. You can put basket item categories mentioned earlier or a total mixture of any or all of them. Whichever way your get well basket is made, the most important thing is that it is from you and is a well-thought-out gift.
Get Well Soon Gifts For Men
Get Well Gifts For Men are not that much different from getting well gifts for your wife or girlfriend or even that much different from getting well gifts for a child. In fact, most get-well gifts can be considered gender-neutral. The main reason for the gifts is to give the person (man or woman) get well wishes and encourage them towards a quick recovery. So many things that you would give any person close to you who is sick or not doing well will do just fine for that man in your life as well.
The main difference in getting well gifts for men is a simple fact that men consider themselves to be studly or macho. It would not be appropriate to give them fru-fru gifts such as pink flowers or a pink teddy bear or stuffed animal. In fact, care should be taken when giving a man anything too girly, such as ribbons or cuddly animals or even things with hearts on them. You will want to double-check the gift you are giving your man to make sure it conveys your get-well message and yet not saying that you think them weak or wimpy just because they are sick.
Colours are another thing to think about in your get-well gifts for men. Pink, of course, is one of those colours that are typically associated with girls and women. If you really want to play it safe, just stay away from the colour pink altogether, and you may even want to stay away from the colour purple as well. So no pink or purple candies, cakes, balloons, stuffed animals of any kind, flowers and ribbon. Most other colours are safe to give, but the most neutral or multi-gender colours are blue and yellow. An excellent secondary colour to consider can be either the colour white or the colour red.
So what kind of get well soon gifts are appropriate for men? Here are a few tasteful gifts that can be perfect get well gifts for men in your life:
- Get well wine basket with red wines and different cheeses can mean a lot to your man
- A chocolate-themed get well soon basket is excellent as a lot of men love chocolate
- Any basket with fruit and nuts in them work well and can be given as get well gifts for men
- If you must include a stuffed animal, make it a brown or white bear and surround it with more manly items such as spiced almonds or their favourite goodies.
- A chicken soup gift basket is perfect for your man as you can include the soup, crackers and even a good book for them to take their mind off their illness
- Any gift basket can have good crossword puzzle books or Sudoku or word game books included in them. Remember to include a pen or pencil with your gift
- A computer lap desk might be helpful if they can use a laptop where they are at.
- Other good get-well gifts for men might be a universal remote if they are in the hospital and maybe staying for a while.
- If you want to get your man flowers, make sure to include lots of yellow flowers, and even a few red flowers are OK.
Funny Get Well Soon Quotes Are The Best Medicine
Funny Get Well soon Quotes can be the best medicine for someone in the hospital or laid up with an illness or medical condition. When you give those perfect funny get well soon quotes to another, it might be just the ticket they need to laugh out loud and forget about their troubles for a while. When they forget about their problems, their body can concentrate on healing instead of fighting pain or nausea or whatever ailment side effects they are having.
Funny Get Well Quotes can help your friend laugh often and out loud. When they are laughing out loud, their body creates good endorphins, which help you feel better instantly. These good endorphins will also send signals to help your friend’s body respond positively to anything funny or jolly. When this happens, you just helped your friend heal faster and get back on their feet sooner than if you had not shared your funny get well soon quotes with them.
You can think of beautiful quotes that are funny just by thinking of something witty or funny about your good friend or family member’s situation. Some tremendous funny get-well-soon quotes are below if you cannot come up with any on your own. Please feel free to use these and change anything to your heart’s content.
Funny Get Well Quotes:
- That shade of green doesn’t become you…feel better soon!
- Stop pestering those nurses and get back to work!
- You better get better. I’m sick of you being sick.
- “If you weren’t so likable, then maybe those darn germs wouldn’t like you so much. Hoping you become more offensive… to germs, at least.
- I want you to get well soon, so I can come over and bother you.
- “Mommy, get well soon. I’m don’t want dad to cook anymore.” (for mom, if dad is not a good cook)
- Who do you think you are taking time off work. You know you are going to have a lot more job when you come back.
- You are sick. It’s about time you admit it.
- We hope you bounce back when someone drops you. Actually, we hope no one drops you at all. Just get well soon.
- “You must have forgotten to eat your apple. Now you have to see the doctor. Get well soon.”
- I am sorry you have to live with this illness, but it beats the alternative, not living with the disease.
- If laughter is the best medicine, then you should get a taste of your own medicine. Tell yourself some jokes.
- Sorry, you are in the hospital. Look on the bright side. Now you get breakfast in bed!
- I always knew you were sick, but not this way. Stop being a sicko!
Get Well Soon Wishes Messages For Positive Thoughts
Get Well Wishes Messages can bring positive thoughts and feelings when they are needed most. Messages about get well soon wishes can be challenging to come up with on the spur of the moment. Especially when you want to help others out when they are not feeling well.
Get well wishes messages can be funny or serious depending on the personal relationship with the one going through an ailment. Examples can be …
Get Well Wishes Messages:
- You are in our thoughts and prayers. Get well soon!
- I am sorry you are not feeling well. I am praying for you to have a complete and quick recovery.
- Praying for a speedy recovery. May God Bless you and your family.
- Get Well Soon!
- Smiles are the best medicine. Here’s a generous dose!
- You are in our thoughts and prayers. Get well soon. We love you.
- I am sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. Get well soon!
- My family and friends bring you strength, comfort, and support to get well quickly!
- I am praying for a quick recovery for you. Get better and make my prayers come true.
- Stop pestering those nurses and get back to work!
- We hope you get well soon because you are too special to be sick.
- We all wish you a speedy recovery and are praying for you.
- I know that everyone gets sick sometimes. I just don’t like to see someone as lovely as you suffer. Get well.
- This bear will do the job on our behalf until we see you and give you the real one.
- Prescription to feel better? Take this gift, and I’ll call you in the morning.
- You have places to go, people to see, lots of fun times to be enjoyed. Get well soon.
- We are all thinking of you! Hoping for a speedy recovery.
- Get well soon, so I can come over and bother you.
- When you’re miserable, I’m sad too. Please get better soon!
- We have you in our thoughts and prayers. We wish you a very speedy and complete recovery.
- I’m writing you a prescription to get better. Don’t forget to take your medicine.
- You know we’ve got your back!
- I’ve been thinking about how much you mean to me, and I want you to know I’m keeping you in my thoughts as you recover. I am here for you just like you’ve always been there for me.
- Hope they give you lots of pain pills!
- I was starting to think that you are invincible. It’s good to know that you are human, after all. Looking forward to you getting back to your unstoppable self. Get well soon.
- We are sending you lots of positive healing thoughts.
- The quicker you heal, the quicker you get out of there! So hurry up and heal!
- Hugs from us! Stay Strong, Smile – love you.
Get Well Soon Poems
Would love to see your smiling face,
Without you, it is boring in this place.
Rays of sunshine instead of gloom,
We hope you get well real soon!
Your get well soon card has amazing powers,
And it is made just for you.
We certainly are getting better.
And hope that you are too!
May all of the love we have overcome you,
For the time you are feeling unwell.
Know that we are thinking of you,
And praying for the return of your health.
I hope you get this card,
And it brightens up your day.
We want you to know that we’re thinking of you
Sending good thoughts and feelings your way.
Read More Post Like This