What could be more exciting for kids than to find money under their pillow or in their lunchbox? The Tooth Fairy brings joy to little ones by giving them money for their lost teeth. This article provides quotes about the tooth fairy from famous people.
Fairy tales have been around for hundreds of years. Fairy tales are stories that children and adults enjoy alike, because they are filled with magic and wonder. One fairy tale is the Tooth Fairy, a helpful little fairy that takes care of lost teeth by collecting them and giving kids some money in return. The Tooth Fairy has come to be known as an integral part of childhood for many people, but what do we really know about this creature? Here you will Read Famous Tooth Fairy Quotes.
The Tooth Fairy is the most popular of all the fairy tales. Children eagerly await her arrival and parents anxiously hope to be able to afford enough cash for their children’s lost tooth. In this blog post, we will share some of our favorite quotes from The Tooth Fairy!
“It’s not about the money. I want to know that you’re happy.” These are words from a tooth fairy quoted in a recent article by The Guardian. We all remember getting our teeth pulled out as children and running to find mom or dad, only to be told by them that we had left it too late for the Tooth Fairy and now she was gone for good. But what happens when our kids don’t get their lost teeth? Do they still believe that the Tooth Fairy exists?
Table of contents
Tooth Fairy Quotes
- Every tooth in a man’s head is more valuable than a diamond. ~Miguel de Cervantes, Don Quixote, 1605
- You don’t have to brush your teeth – just the ones you want to keep. ~Author Unknown
- The tongue is ever turning to the aching tooth. ~Thomas Fuller
- Money is much more exciting than anything it buys. ~Mignon McLaughlin, The Second Neurotic’s Notebook, 1966
- The tooth fairy teaches children that they can sell body parts for money. ~David Richerby
Cute Tooth Fairy Quotes
- Parents are the bones on which children cut their teeth. ~Peter Ustinov
- Listen to the wisdom of the toothless ones. ~Fijian Proverb
- A nickel ain’t worth a dime anymore. ~Yogi Berra
- The worst thing in the world is to try to sleep and not to. ~F. Scott Fitzgerald
- What we remember from childhood we remember forever – permanent ghosts, stamped, inked, imprinted, eternally seen. ~Cynthia Ozick
Tooth Fairy Quotes Sayings
- There was never a child so lovely but his mother was glad to get him to sleep. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
- I got rid of my teeth at a young age because I’m straight. Teeth are for gay people. That’s why fairies come and get them. ~Dana Snyder
- Adam and Eve had many advantages, but the principal one was that they escaped teething. ~Mark Twain
- The only thing worth stealing is a kiss from a sleeping child. ~Joe Houldsworth
- Losing baby teeth were a part and parcel of one’s life – a symbol of growing up, and it is the tooth-fairy that makes this otherwise dreaded and painful process an exciting one – something to look forward to. ~Mansi Maheshwari
Read More Quotes Like This